In an effort to prevent abuse and help immigrants who would not otherwise be able to afford legal assistance, the SSJ Welcome Center offers Immigration Services throughout the year. In 2011, the SSJ Welcome Center became a Board of Immigration Appeals recognized organization. Since that time, the SSJ Welcome Center has continued to develop and strengthen its endeavors in providing quality immigration legal services.
We Assist With:
- Adjustment of Status
- Permanent Resident Card Renewals
- Petitions for Family Members
- Temprorary Protected Status
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Representating Clients before the Department of Homeland Security
We are excited to celebrate that as of April 2016, 225 clients have become naturalized citizens with the help of the SSJ Welcome Center!